Old Log Cabin Distillery website is not directed to users under the legal age of drinking. If you are younger this legal age, depending on your country, you may not use our Services. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us.
Certain states, including California, Virginia, Connecticut, and Colorado, require additional information regarding our privacy practices and your privacy rights. Depending on whether you are a resident of those states (“Consumer”), we provide you additional notices about our privacy practices and consumer rights relating to your personal information or personal data, as defined under those laws. If you are a California or Virginia, Connecticut, or Colorado resident, please see the California and other State Privacy Information section.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of our websites, create a profile, purchase our products, provide us with feedback or a product review, communicate with us via third party social media sites, participate in a contest or promotion, apply for a job with us, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your:
- User name or nickname (that you may create when providing a product review)
- Age range
- Email address
- Mailing address
- City or zip code product search location
- Phone number
- Any other information you choose to provide, including photos and information you provide in connection with product reviews
Additionally, if you make a purchase, we work with a third-party payment processor to collect and process your payment information.
When you click on links on our store, the links may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you access or use our websites, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the websites, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the websites, including the operating system and version, and network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that, among other things, help us improve our websites and your experience, see which areas and features of our websites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our websites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see Your Choices below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our websites. For example, we may collect information about you from data analytics providers, advertising networks, and retail partners.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our websites;
- Process and fulfill your transactions;
- Allow you to comment on or provide feedback or suggestions about our products or services; Offer, process, and deliver promotions and rewards;
- Allow you to participate in contests or sweepstakes;
- Respond to your requests, comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Help you locate stores near you or online that carry our products;
- Communicate with you about recipes, products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Old Log Cabin Distillery and others, and provide news, newsletters, and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Advertise and market our products and services, conduct contextual advertising, and tailor ads displayed to you on our Services and elsewhere to your interests and history with us;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information,
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our websites;
- Personalize and improve the websites and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected or to which you consented.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- With your consent or at your direction;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work on our behalf, such as fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising;
- When you provide a product review on our websites or social media, your review is posted publicly, and any information you submit is also disclosed on our public website. We may also disclose your product review with third parties that syndicate this content for publication on retailers’ websites;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Old Log Cabin Distillery or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, restructuring, reorganization, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We may also use and disclose aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
INFORMATION WE DERIVE
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The websites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our websites with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the disclosure of information to your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATE PRIVACY INFORMATION
CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATE NOTICE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND/OR DISCLOSED
The California Consumer Privacy Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (collectively “CCPA”) affords consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their personal information. In addition, privacy laws in Virginia, Connecticut and Colorado provide consumers residing in that state certain rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a California, Virginia, Connecticut, or Colorado resident, this section applies to you as indicated. This section also applies to California residents interacting with Old Log Cabin Distillery in their business or commercial capacity.
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information and use that information for the specific business purposes described below:
|Category of Personal Information||Uses of Personal Information|
|Identifiers California customer records or similar information in states with applicable privacy laws||· Process and fulfill your transactions;
· Verify your information;
· Allow you to comment on or provide feedback or suggestions about our products or services;
· Offer, process, and deliver promotions and rewards;
· Allow you to participate in contests or sweepstakes;
· Respond to your requests, comments and questions and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about recipes, products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Old Log Cabin Distillery and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Helping to ensure security and integrity of the website and Services;
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law||· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our websites;
· To administer surveys in order to improve our products and services
Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||· Helping to ensure security and integrity of the website and Services;
· Data analytics;
Maintaining the website and Services;
|Visual Information||Allow you to comment on or provide feedback or suggestions about our products or services;|
|Professional or employment related information||· Process and fulfill your transactions;
· Verify your information;
Respond to your requests, comments and questions and provide customer service;
|Inferences||Communicate with you about recipes, products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Krusteaz and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;|
For details about the precise data points we collect and the categories of sources of such collection, please see the Collection of Information section above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Use of Information section above.
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
|Category of Personal Information||Category of Recipients|
|Identifiers||Vendors, consultants and other service providers; content syndication partners; data analytics providers; advertising partners and providers; payment processors|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law||Vendors, consultants and other service providers; content syndication partners.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Vendors, consultants and other service providers; data analytics providers; content syndication partners; advertising partners and providers.|
|Visual Information||Content syndication partners. Professional or employment related information Vendors, consultants and other service providers.|
|Professional or employment related information||Vendors, consultants and other service providers.|
|Inferences||Vendors, consultants and other service providers; data analytics providers.|
CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATE NOTICE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND/OR DISCLOSED
California law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we “sell” or “share.” ”Sale” for purposes of the CCPA, broadly means scenarios in which we have disclosed personal information to third parties in exchange for valuable consideration, while “sharing” means we have disclosed information to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising. In addition, the CCPA has been interpreted to deem this “sharing” to also be a form of “sale.” We do not sell your personal information to other companies for money, however, we use your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising to allow our advertising partners to collect certain information to show you targeted advertisements, which may be considered both “sharing” and a “sale” under the California Consumer Privacy Act. See Privacy Rights below to learn how to opt out of these activities. We do not knowingly sell personal information about consumers under the age of 16.
In the preceding 12 months, we have “shared” the following categories of personal information with the following categories of third parties:
|Category of Personal Information||Category of Recipients|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Advertising and marketing partners and providers.|
INFORMATION RELEVANT TO OTHER STATES
Virginia’s [Connecticut’s, Colorado’s, Utah’s, Iowa’s, and Indiana’s] privacy law requires that we notify you if we use your information for Targeted Advertising. Targeted Advertising means displaying advertisements to you where the advertisement is selected based on personal information obtained from your activities over time and across nonaffiliated websites or online applications to predict your preferences or interests. See Privacy Rights below to learn how to opt-out of these activities.
Subject to certain limitations, residents in California, Virginia, Connecticut, and Colorado have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, and disclose, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) request correction of your personal information, and (4) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. You may make these requests by emailing email@example.com We will verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us, such as your name, email address, phone number and mailing address. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under applicable privacy laws.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you have provided such agent with a power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please contact us.
If we deny your request, you may appeal our decision by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have concerns about the result of an appeal, you may contact the attorney general in the state where you reside.
OPT-OUT PREFERENCE SIGNALS
Some browsers allow you to enable privacy-controls in the browser’s settings to automatically signal your opt-out preference to the websites you visit (e.g., Global Privacy Control). We honor Global Privacy Control signals as a valid request to opt-out of the sharing of information linked to your browser. Please be aware, however, that opt-out preference tools are limited to the browser or devise you are using. Also, to maintain your privacy preferences, your browser may save some information in its cookies and cache, and if you clear cookies, you may remove your opt-out preferences so that you may have to opt-out again.
CALIFORNIA NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVE
California’s privacy law requires that we notify you if we provide you a program, benefit, or other offering, related to the collection, deletion, or sale of personal information, which it defines as a “financial incentive.” We offer promotions and incentives to prospective and current Old Log Cabin Distillery consumers. Sometimes, consumers sign up or provide us their personal information (e.g., email address) in order to receive product incentives or participate in promotions. As such, under the CCPA, our product incentives or promotions may be considered financial incentives provided in exchange for the collection and retention of personal information.
We offer these product incentives and promotions to enhance our relationship with you or so you can engage with us while receiving some of these benefits. There is no obligation to opt-in and consumers may opt-out at any time. The details of each program are contained in each such program offering.
The consumer data received in exchange for your participation is dependent on a number of factors, including, for example, whether and to what extent you take advantage of any offerings and whether and to what extent you opt out of any offerings but is roughly equivalent to the value of the product incentive or promotion offered.